Wednesday 12 October 2011

Complete Surrender


Last night at church I started understanding.  It doesn’t have to be either, or.  You can definitely be totally passionate about and dedicated to living a life close to God while experiencing the contentment and peace this life with Him brings you.  I noticed how many babies there were at church last night.  The fact that amazed me was that through the loudness (joyful noise off course J) they seemed so peaceful, so serene.   

Giving yourself over to God completely is really a wonderful experience.  I have quoted Hillsong United so many times, but boy can they sing!!  Here are some phrases from one of their song about surrendering:

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

So I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

God can work in your life in such amazing ways if you give your all to Him, even if it is bit by bit.  One step at a time.

Saw this morning on my way to work that the first Jacarandas are blooming!!!!  How beautiful.

May your heart bloom with God’s love today J

No comments:

Post a Comment