Thursday 29 September 2011

Reaching Out

Today at work  a girl that started working here recently told me that she felt quite left out in the beginning as most of the people at our firm have been here for a number of years (anything from 3 up to 15 years). 

Just a few smiles, asking her how she is doing and really listening to what she replied made her feel at home eventually.

It is so important to reach out to people when we feel in our hearts that it is something that specific person has the need for. 

Two of the phrases in one of the songs that we sing in cell sometimes (Hosana in the highest, Hillsong) came to mind when she mentioned it to me.
“Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Open up my eyes to the things I’ve seen”

Hope you have a good day and may God touch each one of you in a special way

No comments:

Post a Comment