Thursday 27 October 2011

How Can We Reach Out To A Broken World

There is so much sadness and brokenness around us.  So many people in need of God’s love, compassion and empathy.  We are the vessels which He works through.

Each one of us has a spiritual gift or a talent that He blessed us with. God gave us that gift to be a blessing to others.  With that comes the responsibility to use and develop it to the glory of God’s kingdom.  To make a difference in the world we live in and in someone’s life.  Whether it is a motivational gift, ministry gift or a gift from the Holy Spirit God has bestowed on you to use at specific time in your life.  No one gift is greater than the next one.  God uses each one of us in a unique and different way and without your help the functioning of the body of Christ will not be complete. 

In order to do all this we need to ask God, on a continuous bases, to fill us renew our mind and spirit.  There is something that I might have shared with you before and would like to do it again.  I am not sure who wrote it.

Description: cid:part1.03010409.06010507@telkomsa.net

Maak my heel én vol.
Maak my vriendelik en geduldig,
eerlik en regverdig,
liefdevol en sensitief.
O, Bron van lewende water,
vul my met Uself                                                                                            
Gee my moed en deursettingsvermoë.
Gee my geloof en hoop.
Maak my hardwerkend
en help my om my plig goed te doen.
Maak my werklik U beelddraer,
‘n héél mens wat ander sal inspireer,
nié met my woorde nie,
maar met wie ek is in Jesus Christus.

Then reach out to the people around you as God lays it upon your heart.  Enrich their lives while God works on enriching yours.

You are all very unique and special in your own way.  May you never ever forget

No comments:

Post a Comment