Friday 21 October 2011

Who Do WeTurn To?

A friend and I were having a chat one day (girl talk ....).  She asked me:”Who do you turn to when you hurt?”.  My immediate response was, I phone my mom, go visit a friend or sms my brother.  Her next question caught me off guard and I had no idea what to answer.  “What do you do when neither one of them are available.  So I listened to what she had to say.

You can talk to the people close to you when you hurt real bad (and get a hug), but what can they really do to fix it?  What do you do when there is no one to talk to, no one to comfort you or give you advice?

God wants to be your closest friend.  He wants to be your first source of comfort.  He wants to wrap you up tightly in His love and wipe away each tear you cry.  Doesn’t matter how big or small it seems.  He knows every thought that goes through your mind and really wants to listen to everything you want to share everything you need to talk about regarding what is going on inside your heart.  He will reach deep into your heart and touch the part that hurts the most.  If you let Him.

Who will you turn to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment