Friday 21 October 2011

Live Life, Have Fun!

Over the past 3 days I realised how great it is to have fun in life :-D.

A few things happened to trigger it.  On Saturday I met some new people.  Boy was it fun to be around them.  We joked, laughed and just enjoyed each others company.  On Sunday in church there was a little boy (probably around 2 years old) sitting a couple of rows in front of me.  When he looked at me I made a funny face at him.  He started laughing and that made me laugh.  His parents started laughing too.  It was such a nice feeling.  Last night I went to visit two of the people I met on Saturday. We had  a great time.  They have a very interesting kettle (never thought I would refer to a kettle as interesting).  It is see through.  At the bottom of the kettle it has little blue fluorescent lights.  When you switch the kettle on to boil, the lights comes on.  It looks beautiful when the water comes to a boil.  It amused me so much that I actually boiled the kettle 3 times so that I could do a video capture!!!  Silly hey?  Guess I am still in touch with my inner child :-).

It just made me realise how we have to enjoy the little things in life that makes us laugh. Whether it is spending time with silly friends, laughing at yourself when you do something funny, giggling until your stomach hurts.  Or do things that makes you feel happy.  Even if it seems weird.  Anything from watching movies/playing pc games (xbox), spending time with family/friends, going for walks/going to the gym/reading a book/going to work (ha ha)/just looking at something that is beautiful.  Whatever works for you.

Since we don’t have 9 lives like a cat we should enjoy the one we have!!!

Hope you have a great day and get to laugh a little (or a lot). :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment